Financial Assistance Program
Notre Dame Academy offers needs-based financial assistance to qualifying families in an effort to help as many families as possible obtain Catholic education for their children.
Financial Aid is an annual award that must be reapplied for every year. Your award amount may change based on your financial situation.
A separate application and supporting documentation is required to be considered for financial aid. Admissions decisions and financial aid awards are communicated simultaneously in an acceptance package on April 1, 2017.
The components of the Notre Dame Academy Financial Assistance Program are outlined below. The application process is the same for both components.
1. ND Academy Tuition Assistance Program:
This program involves a reduction in tuition to qualifying, needs-based families with children in Pre-K2 through 11th Grade.
2. Georgia GOAL Program:
Notre Dame Academy partners with Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program, Inc. to provide needs-based scholarships to students entering Pre-K4, Kindergarten or 1st Grade or who are transferring from a Georgia public school.
Financial Assistance Application Process:
Notre Dame Academy uses Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) to process all financial aid applications.
Complete the FAST application form online.
The application process is self-guided. You may navigate in and out of the program allowing you to partially complete an application and go back to it at another time. Online email and a 24/7 helpline is provided.
The charge for the application is $41.00 and to be paid by credit card at the end of the session.
After completing the online application, you will need to upload your tax returns for both state and federal taxes with all schedules and W-2’s.
Financial Assistance Applications can only be processed if all requested items are received.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Notre Dame Academy is an SB10 Authorized Private School:
Notre Dame Academy is authorized to receive SB10 funding through the Georgia Special Needs Scholarship (GSNS) Program. To learn more, visit the Georgia Department of Education website.
Important Information for 2017-18
- Applications for current families are due February 15, 2017 . This deadline is for APPLICATIONS only (not tax information). Apply through the FAST link show above.
- 2016 tax returns for current families are due April 15, 2017 . Tax returns must be uploaded into the FAST portal no later than April 15 to be considered for the 2017-18 school year. It is imperative that you upload your 2016 tax returns into the FAST portal by the deadline, or you may not be considered for financial aid. Tax extensions will be considered only if there is financial aid remaining for the school year. There is no guarantee and no aid can be awarded until taxes are verified.
A few tips for a smooth 2017-18 financial aid application process:
- Adhere to the financial aid deadlines to be sure you are eligible for financial aid!
- Financial information is required of all parties financially responsible for the student's tuition.
- Make sure to list everyone who lives in your household on the financial aid application.
- Any persons or information omitted will cause financial aid to be denied or rescinded.
- Have a question while completing your application? Contact FAST at 1-877-326-FAST.
- Have a non-application related question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or review the website for more information.