Hot Lunch Program
Notre Dame Academy converted to a new Point of Sale (POS) system for our hot lunch program on January 4, 2017.
Any unused meals will be redeemable in the 2nd semester. The new POS system will increase the level of service, improve lunch line efficiency, and allow students to purchase items a la carte.
For Pre-K through 2nd grade: the meal will remain the same as last semester. The primary entrée (Main Plate) for the day is served with a starch, a vegetable, a portion of fruit, and a choice of milk or water. These meals are delivered to your child’s classroom. Each meal is $4.75.
For 3rd through 5th grade: your child can choose between the primary entrée of the day (Main Plate) or select a grill item of the day (J. Clark’s Grille) to accompany the starch, two vegetables, a portion of fruit, and a beverage. If both entrées are selected, they will be charged for two entrées. Each meal option is $4.75. Á la carte items will not be available during this lunch period.
For 6th through 10th grade: your child can choose between the primary entrée of the day (Main Plate) or select a grill item of the day (J. Clark’s Grille) to accompany the starch, two vegetables, a portion of fruit, and a beverage. Alternatively, these students can select a sandwich – either “build your own” or “grab and go” (Market St. Deli) – and get a side salad, chips, a portion of fruit, and a beverage. If multiple entrées are selected, students will be charged for each entrée. Each meal option is $5.25. Middle School and Upper School can also opt to purchase additional side items á la carte. These prices are clearly marked on each item. Á la carte items cannot be substitutes for the items intended to complete a meal, as listed above.
Parents must activate a student’s prepaid meal account at the following website: www.myschoolbucks.com
Each family‘s “My School Bucks” account will include a separate subaccount for each of their students. Accounts may be loaded using a bank account draft or a credit card and may be loaded with up to $150 per student. A $2 fee will be assessed each time a family loads money into the system. Please follow the link to learn more about the system’s features, how to access the details of your students’ meal purchases and email alerts for low balance account balances.
Any balance in your student’s meal account at the end of the school year will be carried over to the next school year.
Students will use their 4-digit Student Lunch ID # as their PIN when purchasing meals. Please remind your children to keep their ID confidential. During the first few days with the new POS system, the lunch line may be slower, but as the students familiarize themselves with the system, the lines will move more quickly than before. If you did not receive a letter from the school and you need access to your child’s Student Lunch ID #, please email Janice Bamford.
Here is more information provided by My School Bucks to help you get started: Enrollment is Easy!
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- Add your student(s) using their school name and lunch ID number.
- Students in PreK - 2nd grade will continue to receive their meals on specified days, but the payments will be made via MySchoolBucks (instead of SmartTuition).
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check. A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose before you are charged.
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or through the mobile app for your smartphone
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: (855) 832-5226 for questions about payment.
View the menus
Menus are published on a weekly basis.
Á la Carte Price List:
For Middle and Upper School students Only