Used Uniform Sale
Thursday, June 1, 2017 from 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
George Student Center
Please drop off your tagged items at the George Student Center (right next to the Spirit Store) after 12:00 pm on Friday, May 26, but no later than 9:00 am on Wednesday, May 31.
We are NO LONGER accepting the older ND Academy crest/logo.
An Amigos for Christ donation bin will be available for all vests or other items with the old crest.
- All items must be properly tagged. The Tagging Spreadsheet and Pricing Instructions are below. Simply fill in your name, Family ID and list your items/pricing on the first tab. Excel will automatically populate the second sheet/tab. Print on card stock and cut them out to tag your items.
- All sale items must be clean, with no visible stains. The following MUST be on hangers: All Oxford shirts, Polo shirts, uniform skirts, cardigans, sweater vests, jackets, charcoal slacks, and blazers.
- All other items (including skorts, Khakis, PE Uniforms, etc.) should be neatly folded. All tags must be affixed with a safety pin on the left-hand side (as if you are wearing it). No straight pins, please.
- Credit/Debit cards only please.
Proceeds will be mailed to the sellers via checks from the Business Office approximately a week to ten days after the sale. Please pick up your un-sold items in the middle hallway of Schroeder Hall; Thursday, June 8 all items not claimed will be donated. Any uniform items not suitable for the sale may also be donated.
(suggestions only, price as you deem appropriate):
|Good Condition||Excellent Condition|
|Shorts & Skirts||$6||$10|
Update Regarding School Logos:
In 2015, Notre Dame Academy began the rollout of our new branding initiative including a new "ND Academy" logo, a new school crest, and updated school colors:
Notre Dame Academy opted for minimal financial impact to our school and to our families by launching a two-year "soft" rollout of the new branding. This rollout allowed our families to continue to re-use uniform pieces with the old crest throughout the 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 school years.
In Pre-K through 8th grade, this logo change ONLY affects the following Mass and Winter Uniform pieces:
- Dark green sweaters and vests: changing from the old school crest to the new ND Academy logo
- Navy blazers: changing from the old school crest to the new school crest
There is no change to the polo shirts, oxford tops, uniform bottoms, or P.E. uniforms in 8th grade and below.
All Mass and Winter Uniform* pieces in Pre-K2 through 8th grade should reflect the new logo or new crest beginning in AUGUST 2017. (*Optional pieces, such as all-weather jackets, fleece, and other outerwear with the old logo are okay to wear during outdoor activities.)
These logo changes do not impact the Upper School, as students in 9th grade and up have a different uniform from students in 8th grade and below, as outlined on this web page under "Girls: Upper School" and "Boys: Upper School."