NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR!
Also accepting applications in select grade levels for immediate enrollment in the 2018-2019 school year!
Thank you for your interest in Notre Dame Academy, located just outside of Atlanta in Duluth, Georgia! Applying online is easy! Just follow these steps below:
Step 1: Schedule a personal tour for your family today!
Step 2: Submit an online Admissions Application.
- Please select the "2018-2019 Application" for enrollment this school year.
- Please select the "2019-2020 Application" for Fall 2019 enrollment.
- The following documents are required for the Admissions process and are available to be downloaded at the end of the online application. The Transcript Release Form and Teacher Recommendation Form(s) should be filled out at the top by the applicant's parent / guardian, turned in to the child's current school, and returned to Notre Dame Academy via postal mail within two weeks.
Step 3: Do you have a rising 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th grader? If so, he or she should plan to take the Secondary School Admission Test* (or SSAT) during the fall of 2018 or winter of 2019 to be considered for spring 2019 Admissions. Notre Dame Academy's SSAT school code is 5432. (*Please note: the SSAT is not required for 9th-12th grade applicants in the Father Colin Program).
Step 4: Will your family require need-based tuition assistance to attend Notre Dame Academy? If so, please complete a separate Financial Aid Application through our online partner, FAST. Your financial aid application must be verified by the upload of your W-2(s) and 2017 Federal and State Tax Returns in order to be completed.
Step 5: The Office of Admissions will contact the parent or primary guardian to schedule a Principal Interview or Shadow Day for each applicant. We will extend an Admissions decision after this final step has been completed and the student's full academic file has been reviewed.
Step 6: Follow us on Social Media to learn more about our school community!
Notre Dame Academy, an Independent Marist Catholic school, invites students and families from all walks of life to explore our website and visit our campus. In keeping with the Marist tradition, approximately 75% of our students are Catholic and approximately 25% of our students are of other faiths. Notre Dame Academy embraces cultural diversity and welcomes all religious faiths.
Notre Dame Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Key Dates for 2018-2019:
- August 14, 2018: First day of the 2018-19 school year
- September 2018 - February 2019: We invite you to schedule a Campus Tour online and/or submit your Online Application.
- October 2018 - February 2019: Upper School Applicants (grades 9-12) should plan to take the SSAT test. Notre Dame Academy's SSAT school code is 5432.
- November 11, 2018: OPEN HOUSE (all grade levels, Sunday from 1:00-3:00pm).
- January 24, 2019: Middle School & Upper School Information Night (7:00-8:00pm)
- January - March 2019: Schedule Shadow Day or Principal Interview for students in 2nd - 12th grades. Ensure completion of Transcript Request and Teacher Recommendation forms from applicant's current school (please request completion within two weeks).
- February 1 - February 15, 2019: Online re-enrollment window for current families.
- February 15, 2019: Admissions Application Deadline (online).
- February 15, 2019: Financial Aid Application Deadline (online).
- March 30, 2019: Notre Dame Academy is a proud member of the Atlanta Area Association of Independent Schools (AAAIS). Saturday, March 30, 2019 is the AAAIS Common Notification Date.
- April 12, 2019: Atlanta Area Association of Independent Schools (AAAIS) Parent Response Date.
If you have additional questions, please contact the Admissions Office via email or at (678) 387-9385.
If you would like more information, inquire here.