Notre Dame Academy's Financial Aid Program
Financial Aid Applications for the 2019-20 school year may be completed online beginning in December 2018 through February 2019.
Notre Dame Academy offers needs-based financial assistance to qualifying families in an effort to help as many families as possible obtain Catholic education for their children. This program provides a reduction in tuition to qualifying families with children in Kindergarten through the 12th grade.
Financial Aid is an annual award that must be reapplied for every year. A family's award amount is subject to change from year to year, either increasing or decreasing based on a family's changing financial situation.
A separate application and supporting documentation is required to be considered for financial aid. While admissions decisions are made separately from financial aid consideration, all admissions decisions and financial aid awards are communicated to a family simultaneously.
The Financial Aid Application Process:
- Notre Dame Academy uses a separate online application system, FACTS, to process financial aid applications. One application is requested per family, not per student.
- The application process is self-guided. You may navigate in and out of the program allowing you to partially complete an application and go back to it at another time. Online email and a 24/7 helpline is provided.
- There is a small charge for the application and it is paid by credit card at the end of the session.
- After completing the online application for 2019-20, a family will need to upload their W-2's and 2018 State and Federal Tax Returns with all schedules directly to their original application. Please do not mail or email Income Tax Returns or W-2 documents to the school.
- Financial Aid Awards will only be finalized once all requested items are received.
Notre Dame Academy is a Georgia Special Needs Scholarship (GSNS) or "SB-10" Authorized Private School:
Notre Dame Academy is authorized to receive SB-10 funding through the Georgia Special Needs Scholarship (GSNS) Program and the Georgia Department of Education. To learn more, visit the Georgia Department of Education website.
Georgia GOAL Program:
Notre Dame Academy partners with Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program, Inc., a student scholarship organization, to provide needs-based scholarships to students entering Pre-K4, Kindergarten or 1st Grade OR for students who are transferring from a Georgia public school. If the student meets all of the Georgia GOAL criteria, the Georgia GOAL aid would be a part of the family's total financial assistance award package.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com.