Financial Assistance Program
Notre Dame Academy offers needs-based financial assistance to qualifying families in an effort to help as many families as possible obtain Catholic education for their children. This program provides a reduction in tuition to qualifying families with children in Kindergarten through the 12th grade.
Financial Aid is an annual award that must be reapplied for every year. Your award amount may change from year to year based on your financial situation.
A separate application and supporting documentation is required to be considered for financial aid. Admissions decisions and financial aid awards are communicated simultaneously.
The Financial Aid Application Process:
- Notre Dame Academy uses the online system Financial Aid for School Tuition (F.A.S.T.) to process all financial aid applications. Click here to access the FAST application form online. One application is requested per family, not per student.
- The application process is self-guided. You may navigate in and out of the program allowing you to partially complete an application and go back to it at another time. Online email and a 24/7 helpline is provided.
- The charge for the application is $43.00 and to be paid by credit card at the end of the session.
- After completing the online application, you will need to upload your W-2's and 2017 State and Federal Tax Returns with all schedules directly to your original application. Please do not mail or email Income Tax Returns or W-2 documents to the school.
- Financial Aid Awards will only be finalized once all requested items are received.
Notre Dame Academy is an Georgia Special Needs Scholarship (SB-10) Authorized Private School:
Notre Dame Academy is authorized to receive SB-10 funding through the Georgia Special Needs Scholarship (GSNS) Program and the Georgia Department of Education. To learn more, visit the Georgia Department of Education website.
Georgia GOAL Program:
Notre Dame Academy partners with Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program, Inc., a student scholarship organization, to provide needs-based scholarships to students entering Pre-K4, Kindergarten or 1st Grade OR for students who are transferring from a Georgia public school. If the student meets all of the Georgia GOAL criteria, the Georgia GOAL aid would be a part of the family's total financial assistance award package.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding the Financial Aid Program, please email email@example.com or call the school at 678-387-9385.
Questions about the F.A.S.T. online financial aid application process can be directed to F.A.S.T. Customer Service at 877-326-3278.