As an authorized International Baccalaureate World School, Notre Dame Academy is proud to provide educational opportunities for students from around the globe! We are SEVIS-authorized to offer a long-term International Student Program in our Upper School.
International Student Program
Notre Dame Academy is a SEVIS-authorized school with the ability to issue the Form I-20 for an F-1 Student Visa. We recommend a minimum enrollment of one (1) academic year, which runs from mid-August through the end of May. Families may contact Notre Dame Academy directly for further information on our program.
For students seeking an F-1 Student Visa and applying from outside of the United States, please contact Notre Dame Academy's International Admissions Associate, Dr. Steven Walter (firstname.lastname@example.org), prior to completing an application.
- Online Application
- Copy of Valid Passport (this should be valid 6 months after the proposed term end date. For example, if a student wants to stay enrolled through May 2020, his or her passport should be valid through November 2020).
- Copy of Birth Certificate (translated into English)
- Updated Immunization Records (translated into English)
- Academic School Transcripts from Middle School and High School (translated into English and transcribed with brief course descriptions). The final academic transcript from the school year prior to admission to Notre Dame Academy must be submitted before starting school in August.
- Proof of English language ability using the TOEFL iBT.
- Proof of Financial Means, such as a bank statement (translated into English and US Dollars, but please mark out any account information) or affidavit of support from parent or guardian in home country.
- Letter of Recommendation from an Academic Advisor, such as a Principal, Counselor, Coach, or Teacher (translated into English)
- Proof of Health Insurance valid in the United States
- If staying with a local relative: Order Establishing Guardianship + Proof of Residency
- If not staying with a local relative: Intent to request a homestay placement