Hot Meal Program
Notre Dame Academy's Hot Meal Program is managed by Metz Dining. The program is designed to provide healthy, age-appropriate dining options for Notre Dame Academy students.
Pre-K through 2nd grade parents (new and returning) must choose which days they would like their child to receive lunch. Please click here to select your child's days.
Every family must have a MySchoolBucks account, even if you are unsure your child will be purchasing breakfast or lunch on a regular basis. All Parents must activate their student’s prepaid meal account at the following website: www.myschoolbucks.com
Each family‘s MySchoolBucks account will include a separate subaccount for each of their students. Pre-K through 2nd grade accounts will be charged on Mondays, while 3rd through 12th grade accounts may be loaded using a bank account draft or a credit card and may be loaded with up to $150 per student. A $2.49 fee will be assessed each time a family loads money into the system. Please follow the link to learn more about the system’s features, how to access the details of your students’ meal purchases and email alerts for low balance account balances.
Any balance in your student’s meal account at the end of the school year will be carried over to the next school year.
Here is more information provided by MySchoolBucks to help you get started.
Enrollment is Easy! Follow these steps below:
- If you have a 3rd - 12th grade student, please skip to Step #3 below. If you have a PreK2 - 2nd grade student, please proceed to Step #2.
- PreK2 - 2nd grade parents (both new and returning): you must select the day(s) of the week that your child will receive daily hot lunch delivered to his or her classroom on a weekly basis. Click here to select your days. You only have to make this selection once and it will remain in place for the duration of the school year.
- All families: please go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account. Every family at Notre Dame Academy must have an active MySchoolBucks account!
- Next, add your student(s) using our school name and his/her birthdate in the following format: mmddyyyy (no dashes).
- Students in PreK - 2nd grade who receive their meals on specific days selected by their parent (see Step #2 above) will have their MySchoolBucks account charged on those specified days only. Students in 3rd - 12th grade will have their MySchoolBucks account charged whenever they purchase lunch in the cafeteria.
- Finally, pre-load your student’s account with your credit/debit card or electronic check. A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose before you are charged.
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or through the mobile app for your smartphone
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Email: email@example.com or Phone: (855) 832-5226 for questions about payment.
For questions about the Hot Meal Program, please contact Greg Schoen with Metz Dining at firstname.lastname@example.org.