Upper School Used Textbook & Uniform Sale
Monday, July 23, 2018
9:30 – 11:30 AM
George Student Center
Please drop off your tagged items to the front desk of Schroeder Hall Monday - Thursday, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM by Thursday, July 19, 2018.
We are NO LONGER accepting the old Notre Dame Academy crest/logo.
- All items must be properly tagged. The Tagging Spreadsheet and Pricing Instructions are below. Simply fill in your name, Family ID, and list your items/pricing on the first tab. Excel will automatically populate the second sheet/tab. Print on card stock and cut them out to tag your items.
- All sale items must be clean, with no visible stains. The following MUST be on hangers: All oxford shirts, polo shirts, uniform skirts, cardigans, sweater vests, jackets, charcoal slacks, and blazers.
- All other items (including skorts, khakis, P.E. uniforms, etc.) should be neatly folded. All tags must be affixed with a safety pin on the left-hand side (as if you are wearing it). No straight pins, please.
- Credit/debit cards only, please. NO CASH OR CHECK!
- The Spirit Store will be open for families to purchase Upper School P.E. uniforms.
Proceeds will be mailed to the sellers via checks from the Business Office approximately a week to ten days after the sale. Please pick up your un-sold items at the front desk of Schroeder Hall by Thursday, July 26 from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM. All items not claimed will be donated.
(suggestions only, price as you deem appropriate):
Textbooks: Priced as you see appropriate
|Good Condition||Excellent Condition|
|Shorts & Skirts||$6||$10|