Used Uniform Sale
Thursday, June 6, 2019
9:00 – 10:30 AM
George Student Center
Please drop off your tagged items at the George Student Center Art Room starting Friday, May 31, but no later than noon on Tuesday, June 4.
- All items must be properly tagged. The Tagging Spreadsheet and Pricing Guidelines are below. Simply fill in your name, Family ID, and list your items/pricing on the first tab. Excel will automatically populate the second sheet/tab. Print on card stock and cut them out to tag your items.
- All sale items must be clean, with no visible stains. The following MUST be on hangers: All oxford shirts, polo shirts, uniform skirts, cardigans, sweater vests, jackets, charcoal slacks, and blazers.
- All other items (including skorts, khakis, P.E. uniforms, etc.) should be neatly folded. All tags must be affixed with a safety pin on the left-hand side (as if you are wearing it). No straight pins, please.
- Credit/debit cards only, please.
- The Spirit Store will be open during the sale.
Please pick up your un-sold items in the George Student Center by Thursday, June 13 from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM. All items not claimed will be donated.
Contact Paul Bamford with any questions.
(suggestions only, price as you deem appropriate):
|Good Condition||Excellent Condition|
|Shorts & Skirts||$6||$10|