Used Uniform Sale
Friday, January 12, 2017
8:00 – 10:00 AM
George Student Center
Please drop off your tagged items at the George Student Center (right next to the Spirit Store) starting Friday, January 5, but no later than Wednesday, January 9.
We are NO LONGER accepting the old Notre Dame Academy crest/logo.
- All items must be properly tagged. The Tagging Spreadsheet and Pricing Instructions are below. Simply fill in your name, Family ID, and list your items/pricing on the first tab. Excel will automatically populate the second sheet/tab. Print on card stock and cut them out to tag your items.
- All sale items must be clean, with no visible stains. The following MUST be on hangers: All Oxford shirts, Polo shirts, uniform skirts, cardigans, sweater vests, jackets, charcoal slacks, and blazers.
- All other items (including skorts, Khakis, P.E. Uniforms, etc.) should be neatly folded. All tags must be affixed with a safety pin on the left-hand side (as if you are wearing it). No straight pins, please.
- Credit/Debit cards only, please.
- The Spirit Wear store will be open during the sale.
Proceeds will be mailed to the sellers via checks from the Business Office approximately a week to ten days after the sale. Please pick up your un-sold items in the George Student Center by Thursday, January 18. All items not claimed will be donated. Any uniform items not suitable for the sale may also be donated.
(suggestions only, price as you deem appropriate):
|Good Condition||Excellent Condition|
|Shorts & Skirts||$6||$10|
New this year: Upper School used textbooks will be available for purchase as well. Follow the tagging instructions above for books. There are no refunds for clothes or textbooks.