Guided by our Marist Catholic faith, each student is nurtured and prepared to pursue God's will.
Our Guiding Principles
Notre Dame has outlined six guiding principles that allow it to consistently build and deliver our vision.
• We are guided by gospel teachings, the charisms of the Marists, and a global perspective.
• We embody Gospel teachings to create prayerful discernment of God’s will and a confident response in pursuit of each student’s passion.
• We embrace the Marist values to foster a school home that allows each child to be known and nurtured in a loving community.
• We employ the International Baccalaureate® programme to develop inquiring and caring lifelong learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right.
• We provide the highest recognized standards in global education by incorporating the five pillars of Faith, Knowledge, Service, Fitness and Technology.
• We encourage our future global leaders to grow and excel in any area, from the arts to computer technology.