Guided by our Marist Catholic faith, each student is nurtured and prepared to pursue God's will.
~Our Guiding Principles~
Notre Dame has outlined six guiding principles that allow it to consistently build and deliver our vision.
• We are guided by gospel teachings, the charisms of the Marists, and a global perspective.
• We embody Gospel teachings to create prayerful discernment of God’s will and a confident response in pursuit of each student’s passion.
• We embrace the Marist values to foster a school home that allows each child to be known and nurtured in a loving community.
• We employ the International Baccalaureate® programme to develop inquiring and caring lifelong learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right.
• We provide the highest recognized standards in global education by incorporating the five pillars of Faith, Knowledge, Service, Fitness and Technology.
• We encourage our future global leaders to grow and excel in any area, from the arts to computer technology.