As we celebrate our 11th year as a Marist and IB World School, Notre Dame Academy invites you to explore our website and learn about our engaging educational programs.
Centered on the teachings of the Catholic Church, we seek to develop young minds and hearts for an active life of ever-expanding learning, physical well-being, and ongoing service to others. We are blessed with a strong community of faculty, staff and parents who are committed to providing students with the skills necessary to excel in the global world with awareness and sensitivity to the needs of others. The Five Pillars of Notre Dame Academy include:
- KNOWLEDGE: ND Academy’s International Baccalaureate accreditation provides a unique global learning environment with differentiated instruction to meet the academic needs of all learners.
- FAITH: Daily prayer and weekly Mass are available to all students and families.
- SERVICE: Grade-level Service Learning Programs allow students to give back to those in need throughout our community.
- FITNESS: Daily Physical Education and outdoor activities are an integral part of our Fitness For Life program.
- TECHNOLOGY: ND Academy’s school-wide Apple® Initiative gives every student the opportunity to learn and engage with an iPad, an iPod Touch and a MacBook as part of our learning curriculum.
Thank you for your interest in Notre Dame Academy, A Marist Catholic and International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, and welcome to our wonderful website. Our excitement continues to grow because, in two short years, we will have the distinct honor of being Georgia's only Pre-K through 12 Catholic IB School. Learn more about our school by exploring our website, scheduling a tour to visit our campus, or speaking with one of our parents, students, or teachers. We look forward to welcoming you to ND Academy.
Ms. Laura Fleury
Director of Admissions and Financial Aid
Please visit www.aaais.org for overview information about the Atlanta Area Association of Private Schools.
Don’t see an option that meets your family’s needs, or interested in learning more? Please contact our Admissions Office and find out how we can work with you to Customize Your Child’s Education.
Notre Dame Academy, an Independent Marist Catholic school, invites students and families from all walks of life to explore our website and visit our campus. In keeping with the Marist tradition, approximately 75% of our students are Catholic and approximately 25% of our students are of other faiths. Notre Dame Academy embraces cultural diversity and welcomes all religious faiths.Notre Dame Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.