At Notre Dame Academy, we partner with parents to challenge each child to develop a global perspective, foster a love of learning, provide opportunities for personal growth, and instill a foundation of faith.
Notre Dame Academy encourages students to take ownerships of their learning and to be curious and ask questions. Our teachers inspire each student to choose their own pathway to knowledge; they can show and share what they know as opposed to simply memorizing facts.
"The sense of family and community permeates all we do. Families and teachers work together to help each student experience success. Rooted in faith and prayer, students here learn to work with each other and be active participants in their own learning, not just recipients of information."
~ND Academy Teacher
- Marist Catholic School
- Authorized International Baccalaureate (IB) World School
- "Fit for Life" program with daily recess and PE
- Small Class Sizes
- In addition to weekly Mass, students have daily opportunities to pray, study their faith, and cultivate their relationship with God
- Age-appropriate community service learning projects
- iPads and MacBook's in each grade level
- The curriculum encourages students to be self-directed, life-long learners with strong values. Academics are guided by faith and service, STEAM, and global awareness.
Inspired to know and love each child, Notre Dame Academy combines knowledge and faith to form wisdom and life vision.
Mrs. Julia Derucki
Monday through Friday
8:10 AM to 3:10 PM
7:50 AM to 6:00 PM