At Notre Dame Academy, we partner with parents to challenge each child to develop a global perspective, foster a love of learning, provide opportunities for personal growth, and instill a foundation of faith.
Our small school environment provides outlets for students to explore and expand on their personal interests. Whether inside or outside of the classroom, students have the opportunity to excel in sports, create in the art stood, act in a musical, and so much more. Each student's strengths are celebrated.
"ND Academy is a school that values each and every student and their individual needs. Students come to Notre Dame Academy and feel encouraged to succeed in the way that best suits them."
~ND Academy Teacher
- Marist Catholic School
- Authorized International Baccalaureate (IB) World School
- Small Class Sizes
- Mass celebrated every Wednesday
- Middle School students receive an Apple iPad
- A/B Block Schedule with 80-minute classes
- The curriculum encourages students to be self-directed, life-long learners with strong values. Academics are guided by faith and service, STEAM, and global awareness.
Inspired to know and love each child, Notre Dame Academy combines knowledge and faith to form wisdom and life vision.
Mrs. Julia Derucki
Monday through Friday
8:20 AM - 3:30 PM
7:50 AM - 6:00 PM