At Notre Dame Academy, we partner with parents to challenge each child to develop a global perspective, foster a love of learning, provide opportunities for personal growth, and instill a foundation of faith.
Our small school environment provides students the ability to explore their personal interests while developing leadership skills. Individualized college guidance begins in 9th grade to ensure that students are prepared academically and emotionally for college and the world beyond.
"At ND Academy, we build students of character and compassion who are life-long learners. ND Academy allows students to be who they are, celebrating their achievements while honoring their differences."
~ND Academy Teacher
- Marist Catholic School
- Authorized International Baccalaureate (IB) World School
- Small Class Sizes
- Offers both IB and AB courses
- Upper School students receive an Apple MacBook Laptop
- Retreat Program
- A/B Block Schedule with 80-minute classes
- The curriculum encourages students to be self-directed, life-long learners with strong values. Academics are guided by faith and service, STEAM, and global awareness.
Inspired to know and love each child, Notre Dame Academy combines knowledge and faith to form wisdom and life vision.