Notre Dame Academy invites you to explore our website and learn about our engaging educational programs.
Centered on the teachings of the Catholic Church, we seek to develop young minds and hearts for an active life of ever-expanding learning, physical well-being, and ongoing service to others. We are blessed with a strong community of faculty, staff and parents who are committed to providing students with the skills necessary to excel in the global world with awareness and sensitivity to the needs of others. The Five Pillars of Notre Dame Academy include:
- KNOWLEDGE: ND Academy’s full continuum International Baccalaureate (IB) accreditation from K through 12th grade provides a unique global learning environment with differentiated instruction to meet the academic needs of all learners.
- FAITH: We seek to form knowledgable, well-rounded students who are strong and confident in their faith. Daily prayer and weekly Mass are available to all students and families, along with religious retreats in the higher grade levels.
- SERVICE: Grade-level Service Learning Programs allow students to give back to those in need throughout our Duluth and greater Atlanta community.
- FITNESS: A rapidly growing Athletic Department, daily Physical Education class, and outdoor recess (through 5th grade) are an integral part of our Fitness For Life program.
- TECHNOLOGY: ND Academy’s school-wide Apple® Initiative gives every student the opportunity to learn and engage with iPads and MacBooks as part of our learning curriculum, as well collaboration in our TV Production Studio and use of 3D printers in our brand new MakerSpace.
Thank you for your interest in Notre Dame Academy, a Marist Catholic and International Baccalaureate (IB) World School. Learn more about ND Academy by exploring our website, scheduling a time to visit our campus for an individual tour, or speaking with one of our parents, students, or teachers. It is our hope that you find a faith-filled, academically-rigorous, safe, and caring environment for your child or children. We are grateful for the opportunity to partner with families as, together, we seek to develop competent, curious, compassionate, confident, and faith-filled young people.
We look forward to meeting your family exactly where you are in your educational journey.
Mrs. Kelly Pizzarelli
Director of Enrollment
Please visit www.aaais.org for overview information about the Atlanta Area Association of Private Schools.
Notre Dame Academy, an Independent Marist Catholic school, invites students and families from all walks of life to explore our website and visit our campus. In keeping with the Marist tradition, approximately 70% of our students are Catholic and approximately 30% of our students are of other faiths. Notre Dame Academy embraces cultural diversity and welcomes all religious faiths. Notre Dame Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.